The BUILDHOLLYWOOD group is the country’s leading supplier of creative out-of-home. Working with a wide range of clients in music, fashion, media, and the arts and culture space, we pride ourselves on being adaptable and innovative, always striving to be the best in our field.
As we’re continuing to grow, we have created a new opportunity for a Finance Coordinator to join our energetic and vibrant team based in our Angel office.
This role will sit in the Finance team – a team of five – and will be operating Credit Control for our group of companies, with a particular focus on our work in cities outside of London. The role will also have a variety of Purchase Ledger duties and will be providing administrative support to the wider team. This role reports into the Finance Director and Assistant Finance Manager.
The ideal candidate will have proven skills within finance and administration, be highly organised, detail-driven, have a confident nature, and the ability to build relationships with our Sales team and clients. You will need to have the skills to follow up and resolve all queries effectively, and to be adaptable and precise in all your work.
- Sales invoicing
- Chasing client payments
- Liaising with the sales teams to aid in procuring POs for client campaigns
- Dealing with client invoice queries
- The ability to move from task to task within the BUILDHOLLYWOOD group
- Coding and entering of credit card expenses across the group
- Providing reports on spend
- Weekly coding and maintaining the Petty Cash system
- Maintaining and reconciling PayPal transactions
- Providing monthly reports for the Finance Director
- Supporting the Finance team with all areas of general accounts administration
Skills and experience:
- Finance: 3 years (preferred)
- Administration: 3 years (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Credit Control experience
- Purchase Ledger experience
- Meticulous administration skills
- Mac literate, and working knowledge of Sage Accounting, Microsoft Office, and Excel
- Positive and professional attitude towards work
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Committed to task completion and deadlines
- Professional telephone manner
- Payroll experience would be beneficial
Working with us:
- We are a vibrant, busy, and creative company where individuality is encouraged, and everyone has a voice
- We act like a family, ensuring a supportive and inclusive atmosphere across the whole company
- We all care passionately about our company and our work, and are proud to sit outside the mainstream
- We provide 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- We have a flexible working scheme – to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Bonus scheme, to share in company profits
How to apply:
Please apply via email with a CV and cover letter addressing the job specification, and explaining why BUILDHOLLYWOOD is the company for you, sent to email@example.com.