Working in JACK, you will be collaborating with some of the most exciting fashion, food, alcohol, lifestyle, and entertainment brands out there, including Bottega Veneta, Camden Town Brewery, Carhartt, Dazed, Netflix, and Alexander McQueen amongst many others.
As part of the BUILDHOLLYWOOD family (that includes sister agencies DIABOLICAL and JACK ARTS), you will develop your own portfolio of clients while actively seeking out new opportunities and briefs to grow your area. We’re looking for someone who’s highly organised, will lead their own work, who’s a confident presenter and an enthusiastic networker.
We are looking for someone who’s excited about street culture and wants to broaden their knowledge on how brands can exist in this space.
We need an Account Manager who will enjoy creating proposals, generating ideas, and feel confident in translating these into presentations, budgets, and campaigns. We’d like you to thrive in our fast-paced environment, and enjoy being part of our fun, supportive and sociable team.
- Manage new and existing clients
- Write proposals and presentations in response to briefs
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships, both existing and new
- Develop experiential and creative ideas as part of the team
- Provide excellent client service
- Identify and contact potential new clients
- Arrange presentations to introduce our services and assess client needs
- Ensure all introductory meetings are followed up, carrying out any actions discussed
- Plan, manage, and implement campaigns in conjunction with the production team
- Write and manage budgets to ensure profits are maintained
- As part of a team, deliver problem-free, well-planned projects to the highest standard
- Support other team members as and when required
- An understanding of and passion for street culture
- Strong communication skills
- Great presentation skills – both verbal and written
- An ability to build on and develop strong client relationships
- An understanding and passion for youth culture
- Media savvy
- Project management skills
- Understanding of outdoor advertising
- An ability to sell in ideas and concepts
- Familiar with working to sales targets
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role
- A creative thinker
- Able to plan and manage your workload whilst prioritising and working to tight deadlines
Working with us:
- We are a vibrant, busy, and creative company where individuality is encouraged, and everyone has a voice
- We act like a family, ensuring a supportive and inclusive atmosphere across the whole company
- We all care passionately about our company and our work, and are proud to sit outside the mainstream
- We provide 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- We have a flexible working scheme – to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Bonus scheme, to share in company profits
How to apply:
Please apply via email with a CV and cover letter addressing the job specification, and explaining why BUILDHOLLYWOOD is the company for you, sent to email@example.com.