Working in JACK ARTS Scotland, you’ll be collaborating with the most exciting well-established and emerging culture, theatre, and arts events; alongside great publishers; internationally acclaimed art galleries; nationally recognised brands and local organisations.
We are excited to be looking for an energetic, creative, resourceful, and experienced Account Manager to join the JACK ARTS team in Scotland to manage clients and their campaigns. As part of the BUILDHOLLYWOOD family (that includes sister agencies DIABOLICAL and JACK), you will develop your own portfolio of clients in Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Dundee, while actively seeking out new opportunities and briefs to grow your area.
We’re looking for someone who’s highly organised and will lead their own work, who’s a confident presenter and an enthusiastic networker. We need someone who is excited about street culture and wants to broaden their knowledge on how the Scottish arts and culture scene can exist in this space.
We need an Account Manager who will enjoy creating proposals, generating ideas, and feel confident in translating these into presentations, budgets, and campaigns. We’d like you to thrive in our fast-paced environment, and enjoy being part of our fun, supportive and sociable team.
This role will report into the Senior Account Manager.
Competitive salary (DOE).
Account Management: Edinburgh, Glasgow, and Dundee
- Manage new and existing clients
- Write proposals and presentations in response to briefs
- Develop and maintain excellent client relationships, both new and existing
- Provide excellent client service
- Identify and contact potential new clients
- Arrange presentations to introduce our services and assess client needs
- Ensure all introductory meetings are followed up, carrying out any actions discussed
- Plan, manage, and implement campaigns in conjunction with the production team
- Write and manage budgets to ensure profits are maintained
- As part of a team, deliver problem-free, well-planned projects to the highest standard
- Support other team members as and when required
- Join our growing business and help our development as the leading creative out-of-home agency for the arts
Required skills and experience:
- An understanding of and passion for street culture
- An understanding of and passion for the arts
- Experience working within the arts field
- Familiar with working to sales targets
- Strong communication skills
- Great presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to build on and develop strong client relationships
- Media savvy
- Project management skills
- Ability to sell in ideas and concepts
- Ability to plan and manage your own workload whilst prioritising and working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of outdoor advertising
Working with us:
- We are a vibrant, busy, and creative company where individuality is encouraged, and everyone has a voice
- We act like a family, ensuring a supportive and inclusive atmosphere across the whole company
- We all care passionately about our company and our work, and are proud to sit outside the mainstream
- We provide 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, and an additional day off to celebrate your birthday
- Family is massively important to us, so we have a range of family-friendly working policies in place, including enhanced maternity, paternity, and adoption leave
- We have a flexible working scheme – to help you achieve that all-important work-life balance
- Bonus scheme, to share in company profits
How to apply:
Please apply via email with a CV and cover letter addressing the job specification, and explaining why BUILDHOLLYWOOD is the company for you, sent to email@example.com.